PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
This policy applies to the data collected:
- On our website or online store.
- When filling the shopping cart.
- Email shipments.
- Create a buyer / customer account.
- Contact forms.
- Tools, share with google and facebook pages and other social networks.
To know these privacy policies please go to the pages of the respective tools or web.
Please read the policy carefully to understand our practices and data processing.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS?
Depending on the use and purpose and interaction with our website, register as a customer, purchase as a visitor, form, etc., it will be necessary to provide us with all requested personal data. In case you do not provide us with the requested information, we will not be able to properly respond to your request.
Your email must be provided if you wish to create a user account, contact us using the contact forms.
HOW ARE MY DATA COLLECTED?
Our website directly collects the data you write in the contact form and the user account creation.
Our website also indirectly collects your data through cookies and plotters.
WHY ARE MY DATA COLLECTED?
Your data is collected by our website for the following purposes:
- Manage and process the user registration, as well as the purchase process.
- Send you personalized offers.
- Ensure the security and traceability of purchases of our products.
- Transmit information about your user account (invoices, order history).
WHO PROCESSES MY DATA?
Your data is processed by our website and our employees responsible for:
- Manage the websites.
- Manage technical support to answer our user questions
- Management of billing and payment of taxpayer commissions.
In any case, our website will be responsible for how your data is stored and used and will implement the appropriate technical and organizational security measures in the processing of said data, in order to ensure the privacy of the information.
- Manage communications between you and us.
- Manage payment
To facilitate the user experience, our website offers the following payment method to buy on the website:
- Online payment by credit card.
- PayPal payment in the currencies available in the complements of our website.
- Payment by bank transfer if it is currently active on our website.
Our website does not have access to your credentials and credit card number.
HOW LONG ARE MY DATA STORED?
- Our website only stores your data for the period necessary for the purposes explained in Article 3.
- The personal data provided will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested by the User.
- When requested, your user account will be deactivated and deleted from your deactivation request.
- Finally, the data collected through cookies / plotters will be stored for up to six (6) months for cookies to measure the audience of our website and up to thirteen (13) months for others.
- Beyond the aforementioned durations, your data will be anonymized to be stored for statistical purposes.
HOW ARE MY DATA PROTECTED?
Your data is stored on secure servers protected with advanced security modules (such as Apache mod_security, Suhosin PHP hardening, PHP open_basedir protection and others) that allow us to guarantee the highest level of security currently available.
We have implemented techniques and organizational measures designed to protect the security and confidentiality of your data against any accidental loss and any unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure.
Given the inherent characteristics of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the optimal security of the information exchanged on the network.
We strive to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information sent to our website. You agree to provide your data at your own risk.
We cannot be responsible for any failure to comply with the privacy and security settings implemented in our websites.
As such, you accept that information security is equally your responsibility. For example, it is your duty to keep your password secret that allows you to log in to your user account.
Do not disclose it to third parties. Be careful when disclosing information about sections of our website. This data can be consulted by any user of the website.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
You can choose how the data you provide is used:
- You can browse websites without providing data.
- This means that you cannot use certain features of our website and in particular, buy.
In this case, you can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your user account on the website.
At any time, you can access your user account, to consult or correct your data or unsubscribe from "my account".
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations regarding data protection, namely the European general data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the Spanish data protection law and its amendments, you have the right to access and Correct your data.
In addition, subject to the conditions of the aforementioned regulation to exercise your rights, you have:
- The right to erase your data.
- The right to anonymize my data.
- The right to limit the processing of your Data.
- The right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR.
- The right to portability of the data they have provided.
- The right to withdraw consent, when asked.
When the processing of your data has occurred based on your consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the GDPR, when you exercise these rights, our website, as controller, reserves the right to require proof of your identity. Please note that the data necessary to prove your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request.
The personal data that you have voluntarily provided will be incorporated into a file owned by EntreLlamas that will be used to manage your registration as a user, inform you of the EntrLlamas products and EntreLlamas promotions through the email account that we has facilitated and manage the purchase process in the event that you purchase any of the products from our online store.
Processing your registration as a user will presume your consent to process the data in the indicated terms.
In the event that you provide personal data of third parties, you guarantee that you have the necessary authorizations for its treatment. Likewise, you are obliged to inform said third parties of the terms and conditions of the processing of your data.